Nusa Lembongan surf lessons, at your pace.
Taking a surf lesson while on Nusa Lembongan is a unique and fun experience. Our goal is to improve our students surfing skills, technique, and water confidence within a comfortable setting. The various surf breaks Dingo's Surf School use for surf lessons offer both left's and rights with gentle take off zones and a channel to paddle back out. Our instructors will help students position themselves to catch waves that offer a smooth, long wave ride.
Dingo's surf school offers a variety of surf lessons for all skill levels. For beginners, choose a one-on-one lesson or group lesson depending on the size of your party.
- Lessons are approximately 2 hours in length and include 20 minutes of on-land instruction, technique and theory.
- All surfing equipment is provided, including use of a rash guard and reef booties.
- Given that this is a water activity, all surf lesson participants must be able to swim without a flotation device for 20 meters
- All surfing equipment is provided. including use of a rash guard.
- Photos taken during each activity are available for purchase.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take SURF / SUP lessons.
- Visit our FAQs page for more information
Very professional, great service.
“WOW! Tom made the experience so much fun. I thought I wouldn't be able to stand my first day but Tom's excellent instruction helped me ride my first wave on my first lesson! I am hooked.”
— Jordan F. - United States
Surf lesson - 400.000 Rp / pax
3 Lesson Package - 1.000.000 Rp / pax